The Beat Goes On...

Well, The Belles put another show to bed last night and today the next one has started taking shape.  Rêves Fantastiques continues to grow.  I am in rehearsal for my February Valentines' shows.  Meanwhile, in first life, I am writing a new novel and moving with my family from a four bedroom house by the sometimes stormy sea to a two-bedroom apartment in a major city.  It's a welcome but daunting transition.  I'm allowing myself ten days with no inworld commitments but will be back for regular events, starting January 20.  This morning, I spent some time working up a 2020 plan for Belle Terre Arts Center.  If you have a look at the linked document, you'll see that there is still some room for guest musicians and DJs to join us at Belle Terre.  Of courese, The Belles, are looking for more dancers as well.  If you'd like to be involved in any of these capacities, please contact me, Freda Frostbite. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Piozzi Requests The Pleasure of Your Company

Live Lit With Freda Frostbite: Escape From Pig Hill