New Year, New Habit: Let's Get The Job Done Together

New Year, New Habit (Quiet Write-in)

It is so easy to let our eyes stray from the ball.  For me, the ball is writing.  For lots of you, it is too.  Let's start 2015 off productively. 

New Year, New Habit will be a month-long event that will allow us time and space for writing together daily in supportive silence.  If it works for a number of people, we'll run it again in February. 
I will be in my office daily at 4:30 a.m. slt and will stay until 6:30.  I'll spend that two hours writing and will be glad to have you join me daily or whenever you can.
 
Feel free to IM here or inworld with questions. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Piozzi Requests The Pleasure of Your Company

Live Literature at The Haven: Can a Meany Learn Friendship?