Virtual Choir Anyone?

The start of a new year means the start of a new project.  I have decided to start a virtual choir in 2019 and am wondering who might be interested in singing in such a choir.  If you are a singer (inworld or out), I hope you will consider it. 

There are some basic requirements for singers in this new chorus. 

1.  Singers must be able to record themselves singing and send recordings to me in either wav or mp3 format. 

2.  Singers must be willing to exchange email addresses with me so that we can share sound and sheet music files between us. 

3.  Singers must be able to play mp3 rehearsal tracks which I'll be sending to singers to help them learn their music. 

4.  Singers must tell me in advance what voice part they usually sing (Soprano, alto, tenor, bass).

5. It would be nice to have head shots of all singers involved. 

6. At some point, we will want to put on a concert in SL.  It would be good if all choristers could be a part of that.

I plan to start this choir with fairly simple a capella music.  Perfect voices are not required, but the ability to maintain your pitch will be essential.  I can help anyone who needs help learning the music and learning to record it.

Contact Freda Frostbite in Second Life for details. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Piozzi Requests The Pleasure of Your Company

Live Lit With Freda Frostbite: Escape From Pig Hill